Saturday, January 16, 2010

Big B: Good and bad exists in all profession



AMITABH BACHCHAN



AMITABH BACHCHAN


Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan on Saturday said both good and bad exists in all professions and his latest film RANN only chose media to depict the contradictions.

"We have taken media in RANN just as a medium to show how in every profession both good and bad exists and how we have to balance business with social responsibility," he told IBNS.

Bachchan, who later went to take part in the programme of a reputed city school with children, said he also wants to visit the ailing communist patriarch Jyoti Basu in the hospital.

When he was told by reporters that the school authorities are organizing the children's programme in which he was to take part have kept the tiny tots waiting for him for hours without food and water, he said he would rush to release them.

"It is sad if that has indeed happened. I didn't know that. I don't want them to be forced to sing and dance with me. I will just go and check that and if it has happened will release them soonest," he said.

Bachchan also heaped praise on Kolkata and said he belonged to the city.

"My soul is with Kolkata. I have got so much from this city. I am indebted" said Bachchan who had worked in Kolkata before joining films.

No comments:

Post a Comment